Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Domestic violence / Abandonment issues

In case a situation of domestic violence / abandonment arises, following actions must be taken

  1. Report the situation immediately to local law enforcement agency. Call 911 and seek help.
  2. Contact your friends, family members staying in the US and in your home country.
  3. Contact the embassy of your respective country.